- ASTTBC Certified Sprinkler Inspection
- New Commercial and Residential Sprinkler Installs
- Tenant Improvements (TI)
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
Fire Sprinkler Installation for new construction, tenant improvements and repair services.
At Community Fire Prevention we service, test and install industrial, commercial and residential Sprinkler Systems:
- Low and high-rise residential
- Commercial warehousing
- Manufacturing facilities
- Hospitals and retirement residences
Our customer’s get:
- Free quotes
- Strong industry knowledge
- Certified Technicians that hold Sprinkler Fitter licenses to do their installs regardless of project size
- Single to multi-head sprinkler installation and testing
- Recalled sprinkler head replacement
- Dry sprinkler valve replacement
- Dry sprinkler air compressor replacement
- Retrofit for seismic bracing
- Professional and honest advice for changing or upgrading equipment
- Specialists in ‘high-piled storage’ and the sprinkler requirements of racking
- A turnkey solution. Community Fire handles the design, permitting, installation, verification and final approvals
We understand the temporary inconveniences of service, installation and repair. Our technicians are courteous, professional and take special care to ensure the site is kept clean.
Call 604.944.9242 or e-mail email@example.com and let Community Fire Prevention handle all your sprinkler needs.