Fire Alarm Inspections
Fire Alarm Inspections
- ASTTBC Certified Fire Alarm Inspection
- Electrical Repairs and Replacement
- Fire Alarm Batteries
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
Vancouver Fire Alarm Inspection: It pays to have the skilled professionals of Community Fire Prevention on your side to maintain your fire alarm and life safety systems. Early detection of a fire can be the difference between minor damage and a major catastrophe.
Let the trained and knowledgeable Fire Inspectors at Community Fire Prevention in Greater Vancouver help you meet all requirements of both your local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) as well as outside insurance agencies.
Your Professional Fire Alarm Inspectors
Our Fire Alarm Inspectors provide professional Fire Alarm testing and inspections for government, schools, hospitals and across many critical industries and sectors throughout the Greater Vancouver Area including:
- Low and high-rise residential
- Commercial warehousing
- Industrial & Manufacturing facilities
- Hospitals and retirement residences
KEY CAN/ULC-S536 MONTHLY FIRE ALARM INSPECTION REQUIREMENTS
As per CAN/ULC- S536;
- A minimum or one initiating field device or manual pull station shall be operated on a rotational basis and the confirmation of both an alert signal and alarm signal confirmed or as otherwise outlined in the building Fire Safety Plan.
- The primary annunciator should also be inspected to confirm the tested device annunciates correctly.
- Operation of the common audible and visual shall be tested on a monthly basis.
- Buildings which also have voice communications systems are also required by CAN/ULC-S536 to confirm two way communications of emergency handsets and proper voice paging on a rotational monthly basis.
FIRE ALARM INSPECTORS ON YOUR SIDE
- Stay compliant. As outlined in CAN/ULC S536 fire alarm systems are required to be maintained and tested on both an annual and monthly basis.
- Keep your fire alarm system in peak operation. Community Fire Alarm technicians stay current with manufacturer requirements and the current BC Fire Code and Vancouver Fire Bylaw regulations.
- Reduce the worry of insurance coverage eligibility. Community Fire electronically documents all services performed at every site including routine maintenance, annual fire inspections and on-going service calls to test and inspect fire equipment.
- Promote Safety. We demonstrate commitment to a higher standard of protection for your employees or residents by maintaining all your fire and life safety equipment professionally and on-time.
Contact our Fire Alarm Inspectors
If you require Fire Inspectors, ASTTBC Certified Fire Alarm Inspection, Fire Alarm Installation, Repairs or Replacement, or Fire Alarm Batteries in the Vancouver Area, we encourage you to give us a call today!
Visit our fire protection store in Port Coquitlam, BC, or give us a call at 604-944-9242, to learn more about our fire planning services and how we can help you!