Fire Sprinkler Inspections
Fire Sprinkler Inspections
- ASTTBC Certified Sprinkler Inspection
- New Commercial and Residential Sprinkler Installs
- Tenant Improvements (TI)
Fire Sprinkler Inspectors Vancouver
Fire Sprinkler System Inspection: Buildings with a well maintained Fire Sprinkler System have a huge advantage in the event of a fire as the sprinkler system is designed to act as suppressant until emergency crews arrive.
To ensure your Fire Sprinkler System is fully operational, effective and complaint, count on the professional fire inspectors at Community Fire Prevention Ltd.
MONTHLY, QUARTERLY & SEMI ANNUAL FIRE SPRINKLER INSPECTIONS
As per NFPA 25:
- Weekly & Monthly inspections of gauges and control valves are required to be inspected as per NFPA 25 and Part 6 Section 6.4 of the BC Fire Code.
- Quarterly Inspections are required on all water flow devices, valve supervisory devices, hydraulic nameplates and fire department connections. The re-testing of water flow devices are also required on an on-going quarterly basis.
- Semi-annual testing of the Valve Supervisory, Supervisory Signals and Water flow devices are required in order to follow NFPA 25 Table 5.1 Summary of Sprinkler Inspections
SYSTEMS WE INSPECT & SERVICE
We provide our fire sprinkler services for many critical industries and sectors across the Greater Vancouver Area, including:
- Low and high-rise residential
- Commercial warehousing
- Industrial & Manufacturing facilities
- Hospitals and retirement residences
CONSISTENT PROFESSIONALS ON YOUR SIDE
- Stay compliant. As outlined in Section 6.4 of the BC Fire Code, fire sprinkler systems are to be maintained as outlined in NFPA 25. This standard outlines the need for different monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual fire inspection needs. Let the trained and knowledgeable Community Fire Prevention staff help you meet all requirements of both your local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) as well as outside insurance agencies.
- Know the Code. Community Fire Technicians are trained and certified by ASTTBC and stay up to date with ongoing in-house training of codes and standards updates. Sprinkler Systems also require many on-going multi-year inspections such as sprinkler obstruction investigation and gauge calibration or replacement.
- Keep your fire alarm system in peak operation. By having on-staff Journeyman Sprinkler Fitters, Community Fire Prevention is able to quickly respond to clients requests to fix and maintain all fire sprinkler systems on an Annual and on-going basis.
- Reduce the worry of insurance coverage eligibility. Community Fire electronically documents all services performed at every site including routine maintenance, annual fire inspections and on-going service calls to test and inspect fire equipment.
- Promote Safety. We demonstrate commitment to a higher standard of protection for your employees or residents by maintaining all your fire and life safety equipment professionally and on-time.
Related Fire Sprinkler Inspections & Services
Call or Visit our Office
If you require fire sprinkler inspections or would like to speak with a fire sprinkler system designer, installer, or repair technician, we invite you to speak with us today!
If the core of your buildings fire and life safety system is impaired or failing, how will you react? Visit our fire protection office in Port Coquitlam, BC, or give us a call at 604-944-9242, to learn more about our Vancouver fire alarm sales and services and how we can help you!
We install fire sprinklers in Surrey, Richmond, Vancouver, Coquitlam, Langley, and across the greater Vancouver Area.
To get started on a quote for your fire alarm system, simply click the “Get a Quote” button below!