- The early detection of a fire can be the difference between minor damage and a major catastrophe. This is why it pays to count on the professionals of Community Fire Prevention to maintain your fire alarm and life safety systems.
Fire Alarm Systems Vancouver
Community Fire Protection provides and installs fire alarm systems tailored to each site’s unique needs.
Our customer’s get:
- Strong industry knowledge and Journeymen Electricians
- Free quotes
- Depreciation Report reviews for Fire Alarm Panel upgrades
- Professional and honest advice for changing or upgrading equipment
- A turnkey solution. Community Fire handles the design, permitting, installation, verification and final approvals
- Hands-on training of new systems
KEY CAN/ULC-S536 MONTHLY FIRE ALARM SYSTEM INSPECTION REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum or one initiating field device or manual pull station shall be operated on a rotational basis and the confirmation of both an alert signal and alarm signal confirmed or as otherwise outlined in the building Fire Safety Plan.
- The primary annunciator should also be inspected to confirm the tested device annunciates correctly.
- Operation of the common audible and visual shall be tested on a monthly basis.
- Buildings which also have voice communications systems are also required by CAN/ULC-S536 to confirm two way communications of emergency handsets and proper voice paging on a rotational monthly basis.
FIRE ALARM PROFESSIONALS ON YOUR SIDE
- Help you stay compliant.As outlined in CAN/ULC S536 fire alarm systems are required to be maintained and tested on both an annual and monthly basis. Let the trained and knowledgeable Community Fire Prevention staff help you meet all requirements of both your local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) as well as outside insurance agencies.
- Keep your fire alarm system in peak operation.Community Fire Prevention technicians stay current with manufacturer requirements and the current BC Fire Code and Vancouver Fire Bylaw regulations.
- Reduce the worry of insurance coverage eligibility. Community Fire electronically documents all services performed at every site including routine maintenance, annual fire inspections and on-going service calls to test and inspect fire equipment.
- Promote Safety. We demonstrate commitment to a higher standard of protection for your employees or residents by maintaining all your fire and life safety equipment professionally and on-time.