Dear Valued Clients:
Community Fire Prevention Ltd. is committed to providing exceptional fire prevention services. We have continued to monitor the progression of the COVID-19 virus pandemic and the directives of the Provincial Government and WorkSafeBC as we enter Phase II and near Phase III of the Provincial Response.
Throughout Phase I, we provided services with the exception of in-suite annual inspections, as those presented a potential COVID-19 exposure risk to our clients and employees. Our service technicians were trained on all necessary health and safety protocols and PPE equipment was provided to ensure safe service delivery.
Community Fire has reinstated in-suite inspections as of June 1, 2020 with continued and enhanced safety measures.
Our Occupational Health and Safety Committee has created a Pandemic Policy that is available at: Click to view our Pandemic Policy
Our technicians will be taking the following precautionary measures when engaged directly with our clients:
- Wearing gloves and masks during all in-suite or commercial unit inspections
- Keeping a safe 2-meter distance from all tenants
- Asking all tenants to open and close their suite doors and stand back so that the technician can enter without making contact
- Refraining from touching any surfaces in-suite
- Not entering a suite where an occupant is presenting symptoms or is in isolation period
Please confirm with us at time of scheduling or one day prior to scheduled event if there are any known occupants that are symptomatic or are in isolation. Please also provide your Coordinator with specific policies that are required beyond those noted above.
We hope the above protocols provide you the comfort level needed, as we prioritize the safety of our customers.
Donna Tennant, our COVID-19 Lead, is available at 604-944-9242 or email@example.com to answer any questions.
Brett Johnston – President