Fire Sprinkler Installation
Fire Sprinkler Installation
- Community Fire Prevention offers fire sprinkler repairs and installations by ticketed Journeymen Fire Sprinkler Fitters. Our ability to handle all fire sprinkler repair in-house gives us the flexibility to schedule technicians at our own disposal and keep costs down. Community Fire’s focus is primarily based on the service and repair aspect of the business however we’re fully capable of handling minor sprinkler tenant improvement jobs or major retrofits.
Fire Sprinkler Installation for new construction, tenant improvements and repair services.
At Community Fire Prevention we sell, design, service, test and install industrial, commercial and residential sprinkler systems for
- Low and high-rise residential
- Commercial warehousing
- Industrial & Manufacturing facilities
- Hospitals and retirement residences
Our Fire Sprinkler System Installations Include
- Free quotes
- Strong industry knowledge
- Certified Technicians that hold Sprinkler Fitter licenses to do their installs regardless of project size
- Single to multi-head sprinkler installation and testing
- Recalled sprinkler head replacement
- Dry sprinkler valve replacement
- Dry sprinkler air compressor replacement
- Retrofit for seismic bracing
- Professional and honest advice for changing or upgrading equipment
- Specialists in ‘high-piled storage’ and the sprinkler requirements of racking
Turnkey Solution: Our Fire Sprinkler Sales Includes
- Fire sprinkler design
- Fire sprinkler permitting
- Fire sprinkler installation
- Fire sprinkler verification
- Fire sprinkler system final approvals
Fire Sprinkler Services
Along with monthly and annual fire sprinkler inspections, we can complete the following projects in house and on budget:
- Dry Sprinkler Valve Replacement and Repair 3 year full flow trip test
- 5 year standpipe flow test
- Fire Sprinkler Obstruction Investigation
- Sprinkler System Flushing
- Recalled Fire Sprinkler Head replacement
- Fire Sprinkler Design and Engineering
- Fire Code Consulting
- Sprinkler High-Pile Storage Reviews
- Fire Sprinkler Winterization
- ESFR Sprinkler Systems
- In-rack Sprinker Systems
- Backflow Preventor / Cross Connection Control
We understand the temporary inconveniences of service, installation and sprinkler repair. Our technicians are courteous, professional and take special care to ensure the site is kept clean.
CONSISTENT PROFESSIONALS ON YOUR SIDE
- Help you stay compliant. Community Fire is confident with the outlined requirements of both the BC Building Code and Vancouver Building Bylaws for Fire Sprinkler Systems. We also specialize in the repair and replacement of all types product manufactured by Tyco, Reliable, Victaulic, Viking, Star, Gem, Central and Globe.
- Keep your fire alarm system in peak operation. Community Fire Prevention technicians stay current with manufacturer requirements and the current BC Building and Fire Code, as well as and Vancouver Fire Bylaw regulations.
- Reduce the worry of insurance coverage eligibility. Community Fire electronically documents all services performed at every site including routine maintenance, annual fire inspections and on-going service calls to test and inspect fire equipment.
- Promote Safety. We demonstrate commitment to a higher standard of protection for your employees or residents by maintaining all your fire and life safety equipment professionally and on-time.
Call 604.944.9242 orand let Community Fire Prevention handle all your sprinkler needs.
Speak to a Vancouver Fire Safety Expert
To learn more about our fire sprinkler sales and services, we invite you to talk to with us in person! Visit our fire protection office in Port Coquitlam, BC, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 604-944-9242!
Or to get started on your quote now, simply click the “Get a Quote” button below!