Our Fire Safety Plan box is made 18 gauge Satin Coat Steel construction with stainless steel rivets and piano hinge, weather proof door seal, overhanging sill and UV resistant decal for maximum weather protection and durability.
Please note that that Region of Peel requires keyed lock for peel region, part number FSPB2.
- 2 x keyed-alike breakaway padlocks (7/8”) with keys
- 4 x screws and plugs (#8) for easy installation
- 6 x Service Room Key Tags (Sprinkler Room, Fire Safety Plan Box (2), Elevator, Electrical Room, Entry)
- UV resistant “Fire Safety Plan” decal
- Red Reflective Strip
The second padlock is to put on the box once the first has been broken by the fire department.
- Electrostatically applied Baked White Enamel finish
- Neoprene Weather Gasketing on Door
- Fire Safety Plan Deco
- Weather Protection Sill at Top
- Stainless Steel Rivets and Piano Hinge
- Outside Dimensions:H: 13 3/8” x W: 13 3/8” x D: 4 ¼”
- Inside Dimensions: H: 12 13/16” x W: 12 13/16” x D: 4”
- Options: Stainless Steel with Satin Finish #4