Journeymen Electrician – Fire Protection
Ready for a new challenge?
Community Fire Prevention is a well-established Fire Protection company in business for over 30 years and seeking a Journeymen Electrician to join our team. Applicant must have 10 years’ relevant work experience in Electrical as well as ample knowledge of the many fire protection manufacturers and panels currently in service throughout the Lower Mainland.
Your primary focus will be to support our busy Service Division and complete fire alarm system repairs or emergency light pack replacement and installations. This work will include duties such as troubleshooting commonly found field issues, as well as being part of any re-verification processes involving system manufacturers.
ASTTBC designations in Fire Alarm or CFAA Memberships would be considered an additional asset, but are not required.
• Minimum 10 years’ relevant electrical experience
• 2 years of recent Fire Alarm work is a must
• Valid BC Drivers License
This position includes;
• Higher than average salaries
• Overtime available if desired
• Company Vehicle and Fuel/Maintenance Card
• Company cell phone
• Paid Stats
• Comprehensive Group Insurance
• Group RRSP with matching Employer contributions
• Additional/ Supplemental Training Available
If you are a positive, motivated team player, who takes pride in the quality of workmanship we want to hear from you.
We thank all applicants, however, will only be contacting those that we would like to interview.
Applicants are asked to please email resumes to email@example.com.